The Learning objective is to understand the employee lifecylce and how HR is able to contribute to maximize the human capital by alignment with the strategy of the organization. Additionally the principles of leadership are addressed.
The following content is covered:
- Human Resources Management:
- Organizational Planning
- Personnel Administration
- Personnel Development
- Managing Work Time
- Compensation Management & Payroll
- Travel Management
- HCM Analytics
- Employee and Management Self Service
- Leadership and the Distribution of Power
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Personality Profile
The course includes a self assessment of the personality type (leadership) and other exercises.